Monday, March 30, 2009

Day Out With Daddy


Looking for a great story to read with Dad? Than this is the book for you. "Day Out With Daddy" by Stephen Cook is hysterical story of bonding as told from a child's point of view and I absolutely loved it. This story has earned a special place in my heart because I have often wondered what Maddy and Daddy do when I am not around.

This is another great example of a self illustrated author. The illustrations and the storyline are simple and beautiful it is just a perfect heartwarming me and my dad book.

This book would fit in perfectly for a Father's Day story time. You could use it with or, in place of "Just Me and My Dad" by Mercer Mayer. The story would fit in great with Toddler, Preschool or early elementary age children.

No comments:

Post a Comment